Why are more and more people choosing to invest in gold?
I talked with Don Roberts about his recent “Why Invest In Gold?” article. He offers some eye-opening reasons why buying gold makes a lot of sense.
Let’s jump right in…
A US Dollar Is Not Money
What? That can’t be right. It’s true.
The US Dollar has been classified as being “currency” (not “money”) ever since President Richard Nixon officially disconnected it from being “backed by gold” in the early 1970s due to pressures from foreign nations.
All Currencies Fail
Every currency since the beginning of time have failed. Every one. Experts believe that the US Dollar will follow suit. Naturally, that means that any US Dollars you have saved up could literally become worthless.
You may not know that over the past 40+ years, the US Dollar has lost about 95% of its buying power. Some fincial experts (like Mike Maloney) indicate that it won’t take another 40 years to lose the remaining 5%.
Those In The Know Are Buying Up Gold
Who is investing in gold? And, why are they buying it?
They are the Central Banks of the world and Billionaires. They know something that most people don’t.
Neither one of these groups has any intention of losing their wealth. They know that that the runaway, continuous printing of US Dollars is a recipe for disaster for their financial portfolios. They have the best financial advice on the planet that money can buy, and they are buying gold. Lot’s of it.
They know that gold is money because it is a store of value. And, that value grows over time, especially the buying power of US Dollars diminishes over time. Speaking of gold’s store of value, “Over the last 5,000 years, gold has never been worth zero.”, says Mike Maloney.
The good news is that you don’t have to be a billionaire or a Central Bank to be able to acquire gold for yourself. You can buy it in small quantities until you can afford to buy in larger quantities.
Where To Buy Gold…
For more information on investing in gold, visit Don’s Where To Buy Gold Online website.